We have now filled all the summer student positions we expect to have in the summer of 2015.
We generally hire three or four students each year, and encourage you to apply for the summer of 2016. Details about the jobs available will be posted in February or March 2016.
In the meantime, please note the following minimum eligibility requirements. Due to the restrictions placed on us by our funders, we can only accept applications from people who meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Have finished the school term at the start of employment;
- Have been a full-time student January-April 2015;
- Intend to return to full-time studies in September 2015;
- Willing to commit to the full duration of the work assignment;
- Not have another full-time job (over 30 hours a week) over the summer.
- Between 16 and 30 years of age at the start of employment;
- To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Tammy Hardwick, Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org